J.A.W. Products, Inc. is a family owned and managed business located in southern New Jersey just a few miles from the City of Philadelphia.
For over 30 years, the owner, Earl Weightman, has been employed in the machinery industry. He served and completed a four year Machinist Apprenticeship followed by a Tool & Die Maker Apprenticeship. He has worked in a job shop environment designing and building small intricate progressive and wire forming dies. In 1996, he started J.A.W. Products and the results are a production machine shop and orthodontic manufacturing department.
We strive to satisfy our customers with high quality materials, products and services. This is our #1 priority. Our machining and assembly professionals are committed to our customers by meeting these standards and continuing to fabricate quality products on time. We are aware that our clients have customers that they need to serve and we will do everything we can to assure our customer meets their goals.
Some of our services:
- Forming of small intricate dental and orthodontic wire parts, such as Adams' Clasps, Flatbows, Labials, Foil Mesh Pads, Lingual Retainers, etc.
- Production Machining
- Punch Press Stampings and Formings
- Small diameter wire straightening and cutoff
- Tool & die design and building
- TIG, stick and spot welding
- Gas turbine vane segments
- Precision weights
- Precision transmission valves
- Clasp, retainer wires, etc. as used in the orthodontic lab field
- Mixers, propellers, stands
- Materials used vary from stainless steel, aluminum, hastelloy and Inconel
If you would like to talk to someone about our services or request a quote, please use the contact information below.
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
To all of you, from all of us at J.A.W. Products, Inc. - Thank you!
Earl, Eleanor, Jennifer & Jeanne
J.A.W. Products, Inc.